Saturday 4 April 2015

REAPER - Free Planet book three - 60,000 words

Well, that's it ladies and gentlemen,

REAPER, book three in the Free Planet trilogy started in 2013, is finished.

 “In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act,” George Orwell 1948.

In the end, Reaper came in at 60,000 words and those who know of my other work/references will understand and appreciate the direction this Free Planet franchise and the War World franchise went/will go. When I say this, and you'll have to read both series right to the end, I mean there's a lovely Future Franchise that will take the whole FP vs WW narrative onto the next level via one unified story line. More of that in coming updates on a newly created blog just for that purpose.



MORNING-AFTER UPDATE: just sorted out the back cover blurbs for both these tandem novels, and I think they'll be published by some time in next week. I just have to do this now, not later. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment